Thought for the day:

"Give me grace to amend my life, and to have an eye to mine end, without grudge of death, which to them that die in thee,
good Lord, is the gate of a wealthy life."
St. Thomas More

THREE THINGS

"Three things are necessary for the salvation of man; to know what he ought to believe; to know what he ought to desire; and to know what he ought to do."
St. Thomas Aquinas

Rights of Man?

"The people have heard quite enough about what are called the 'rights of man'. Let them hear about the rights of God for once". Pope Leo XIII Tamesti future, Encyclical

Eternity

All souls owe their eternity to Jesus Christ. Unfortunately, many have turned their back to him.


Friday, December 4, 2015

OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE NOVENA



(Feast Day: December 12th)
Novena to the Blessed Virgin (Starts today)


We need her help today more than ever. She helped those at the Battle of Lepanto in 1571 from the 'peaceful' religion, and will do the same today if we invoke her help. That 'peaceful' false religion wanted to rule the world then, and it still wants to rule now. We need our Lady's help. Please join me in reciting these prayers for Motherly intercession. Notice that she is standing on a crescent in the image. b>ONLY she can help us in our turmoils.


O most holy Virgin! who was chosen by the adorable Trinity from all eternity to be the most pure Mother of Jesus, permit me, Thy humble and devoted client, to remind thee of the joy thou didst receive in the instant of the most sacred incarnation of our divine Lord, and during the nine months thou didst carry him in thy chaste womb. I wish most sincerely that I could renew or even increase that joy, by the fervor of my prayers. O tender Mother of the afflicted! grant me, under my present necessities, that peculiar protection thou hast promised to those who devoutly commemorate this ineffable joy. Relying on the infinite mercies of thy divine Son; trusting in that promise which He has made, that those who ask should receive; and penetrated with confidence in thy powerful prayers; I most humbly entreat thee to intercede for me, and to obtain for me the favors which I petition for in this Novena, if it be the holy will of God to grant them; and if not, to ask for me whatever graces I most stand in need of. (Here specify your request.)

I desire by this Novena, which I now offer in thy honor, to prove the lively confidence I have in Thy intercession. Accept it, I beseech Thee, in honor of that supernatural love and joy with which Thy sacred heart was replenished during the abode of Thy dear Son in thy womb; in veneration of which I offer thee the sentiments of my heart, and these nine Hail Marys.

(Repeat the Hail Mary nine times, and then say the following Prayer)


O Mother of God! accept these salutations, in union with the respect and veneration with which the angel Gabriel first hailed thee full of grace. I wish most sincerely, that they may become so many gems in the crown of thy occidental glory, which will increase in brightness to the end of the world. I beseech thee, O comfortress of the afflicted! by the joy thou didst receive in the nine months of thy pregnancy, to obtain for me the grant of the favors which I have now implored through thy powerful intercession. For this end, I offer thee all the good works which have ever been performed in thy honor. I most humbly entreat thee, for the love of the amiable heart of Jesus, with which thine was ever so inflamed, to hear my humble prayer, and to obtain my requests.




________________________________



Prayer To Our Lady of Guadalupe


Our Lady of Guadalupe, mystical rose, make intercession for Holy Church, protect the Sovereign Pontiff, help all those who invoke thee in their necessities, and since thou art the ever Virgin Mary and Mother of the true God, obtain for us from thy most holy Son the grace of keeping our faith, sweet hope in the midst of the bitterness of life, burning charity and the precious gift of final perseverance. Amen.

(Indulgence of 500 days)

No comments: