Thought for the day:

"Give me grace to amend my life, and to have an eye to mine end, without grudge of death, which to them that die in thee,
good Lord, is the gate of a wealthy life."
St. Thomas More

THREE THINGS

"Three things are necessary for the salvation of man; to know what he ought to believe; to know what he ought to desire; and to know what he ought to do."
St. Thomas Aquinas

Rights of Man?

"The people have heard quite enough about what are called the 'rights of man'. Let them hear about the rights of God for once". Pope Leo XIII Tamesti future, Encyclical

Eternity

All souls owe their eternity to Jesus Christ. Unfortunately, many have turned their back to him.


Thursday, June 20, 2013

THANK YOU!


I just want to thank all of you who have commented on my posts. It makes me feel that something is going right. FYI: I use the Douay/Rheims version of the Bible, since later versions seem to lack the meat with translation. I also use the "Liturgical Year' by Abbot Gueranger for most of my posts, and it was written almost a hundred years ago, but seems like it was yesterday. Very valuable to me as it should be to you. I also use many sayings from real Saints of the Holy Roman Catholic Church, and none from the newer 'saints' proposed lately, since their actions showed their true colors. But, remember, even a blind squirrel can find a nut, so some of what these later people say might have some truth in them. However, also remember that the devil will give us 999 truths with one lie thrown in, and this makes the whole thing wrong. Be watchful!

Any one wishing to copy/paste articles or whatever from these posts, feel free. Just remember, these are just my thoughts most of the time. Thank you again for your support.

No comments: